11.06.2007
Hello again.
Hooray, I'm finally back online after a brief hiatus. We just a phone line here at the new house (thanks for the not-so-great customer service AT&T!). Other than that the move went smoothly. Just the usual upheaval of one's life and soreness of one's back that can be expected. We're settling in nicely and even Niko has ceased to pace the perimeter of the house all night long. Unfortunately as much as I'd like to show pictures of the new digs my camera's battery charger is in one of those boxes yet to be unpacked. But here's a photo of Lucia with her peer, young Silas, taken one of the last days in the Mission. (Notice the crazy reflection of Kate, Silas' mom, in the corner.) And you know in the Mission we all be sportin' our black hoodies. More soon..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
two of the cutest babies I know.
Post a Comment